Challenge rules

Friday 6 October 2017

Shabby Chic Christmas

Good morning everyone
As it's only 11 weeks til Christmas I'm cracking on with my cards for the season.
For today's card I have used fabulous papers from 
Lemoncraft's 'Christmas Carols'  pad and 'Christmas Greetings' paper set.
In the paper set there is a whole page of vintage images, tags
baubles and flourishes so I've cut out one of the images.
I've pulled one of the threads on the burlap to ruffle it.
I've die cut a lamppost from Kraft card and added Poinsettia's
made from Maroon Foamiran.
I've used faux snow on the burlap and lamppost for added texture.


Products used:- 
Christmas Greetings 12 x 12 Paper Set
Christmas Carols 6x6 Paper Pad 

Foamiran Maroon - 0013
Self Adhesive Pearls

Hope you like and thanks for stopping by


Margie

No comments:

Post a Comment